Traffic Control Management is the design, auditing and implementation of traffic control plans at worksites and civil infrastructure projects. Traffic Management can include: flagging, lane closures, detours, full freeway closures, pedestrian access, traffic plans, traffic management vehicles and sidewalk closures.
– It ensures the safety of passengers, drivers, and pedestrians.
– It ensures the order of the traffic movement at a particular intersection.
– It helps in the reduction of the frequency and severity of some types of accidents.
– It tells people when to go or when to stop, thus making it beneficial in maintaining the order on the road.
– It prevents total gridlock to happen on a daily basis.
– Reduces the number of misfortunes as well as fatalities.